Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The other Kevin

I reckon they were both the other Kevin depending on which one you were talking about and/or to. For a while the Kevin that still lives in Michigan has had a link on the right side of this blog. Today, I add this nut's blog. Both Kevins were a grade ahead of me at Glen Lake High School in Maple City, MI. They were cool and funny and helped out an especially dorky freshman that didn't know enough to take his hat off inside a classroom. The new blogging Kevin is a pastor out in the Northwest and old blogging Kevin runs a maintenance department in an illegal bomb making facility in Northern Michigan. Who says militias are bad for the state's economy? Not me, I love militias. Secular jihadists, I call 'em.

Welcome to blogging, Kevin. Don't get fired because of it.

What the?

Somehow someone got to this blog by doing this search.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog by searching for "librarians that have been hit in the face by more balls than Don Baylor".