Thursday, June 23, 2005

New rule

I'm always disappointed when I go to a news website of some sort, whether it's sports or national or international news, and they have a poll with very limited questions. All during the NBA finals the Yahoo! sports page has been having a poll each day concerning the NBA playoffs. I think there should be more than two options. "Yes" and "no" don't cut it for me when it comes to the NBA finals. I want the option to check a response to the tune of "Who gives a crap?" or "Aren't these playoffs over yet?" or "They still play professional basketball?" If you go to a news site and they ask you whether or not President Bush is doing a good job I think that along with the "yes," "no" and "not sure" options you should be able to check either "George Bush was sent here by god and he can do no wrong" or "George Bush is an evil fuck and he should be in jail." Variety is the spice of life, you know. That's the new rule. All you news website bastards have until July 1st to comply. Give me more options on your polls.

No comments: