Thursday, September 16, 2004

It's 1,2,3 what are we fighting for? Don't ask me I don't give a crap, Here I am in Iraq. It's 5,6,7 open up the pearly gates, we ain't time to wonder why. Whoopee, we're all gonna die.

"'Bring them on!" President Bush challenged the early Iraqi insurgency in July of last year. Since then, 812 American soldiers have been killed and 6,290 wounded, according to the Pentagon. Almost every day, in campaign speeches, Bush speaks with bravado about how he is "winning" in Iraq. "Our strategy is succeeding," he boasted to the National Guard convention on Tuesday."

There is no way I can possibly put into words the contempt I have for this fucking shitty-ass fake cowboy president we have. But I think this column helps.

Oh, and this one in this week's Creative Loafing is helpful also.

No comments: