Wednesday, August 11, 2004

The president is full of shit

A quote from W's speech yesterday: "Now, almost two years after he voted for the war in Iraq, and almost 220 days after switching positions to declare himself the anti-war candidate, my opponent has found a new nuance," Bush said. "After months of questioning my motives and even my credibility, Sen. Kerry now agrees with me."

Dear Mr. President,

Mr. Kerry voted to give you the authority to invade if you deemed it necessary. I think we can all agree now that you were going to invade no matter what so you betrayed his vote and are now using it against him. Again, I repeat, he did not vote for the war. He voted to give you authority which you abused.

Also, he and others that voted to give you authority were pussies and now they are paying for it by having to confront comments like this from your Vietnam-dodging ass.

Your buddy,

Ed

No comments: