Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Something you don't care about

I noticed recently that I had a shortage of bath towels. I used to have several towels but through loss and emergency cat vomit clean up my towels dwindled down to two. How in the fuck did that happen? I was so short of bath towels that I had started using toilet paper to dry off with. I would wrap it around myself while still wet. After the paper was saturatd I would allow my cats to lick it off my body. It tickled mostly and hurt in some places. The best part was when they would hack up the paper like a hair ball. Instead of hair they would hack up papier mache and Wendell would make a pirate hat out of it.

Last night I decided that enough was enough. I wasn't going to live like that anymore. I went to Belks. Wouldn't you know it, they were having a sale. Eight dollar bath towels for $4.99. What a bargain. I bought three.

No comments: