Monday, September 01, 2003

I gots clothes

Over the past couple of weeks I have been buying clothes. Because I didn't go to New York on vacation and just bought a digital camera instead and didn't eat out much while on vacation I found myself with enough savings left to actually buy clothes. Man, did I need some.

Those that know me know that I am not a fancy dresser. I am a jeans and t-shirt kinda guy and don't dress up for anything. I'm not a slob but I just don't give a shit about fashion. I dress for comfort, baby, and I don't wear long pants unless I am at work from about May until late September since I live in the Carolinas.

I did find myself recently being a little short when it came to work clothes. A couple of shirts and trousers got to worn and I didn't bother to replace them. Dadgummit, I was forced to spend money on work clothes. That's all right. Until these clothes get worn I am going to look damn good or, at the very least, presentable. Of course, it didn't hurt that I have a very important interview this week and I want to look my best. If I do get this job I may even consider buying a car. Not sure that I want to but I might have to.

Next up: shoes!

No comments: