Thursday, January 09, 2003

My brush with death

Yesterdary a plane crashed in Turkey. 72 poor souls lost their lives. I could have been on that plane, but I wasn't. I missed that flight. If I had been on that plane I would be just as dead as those that were passengers. I would just like to say how thankful I am to my god that I was fortunate enough to not be on that flight. I could have been in Istanbul and climbed aboard that doomed airliner but I wasn't. Thankfully, I was here at work, half asleep. Why have I not been interviewed!? It's a bleeding miracle I wasn't on the fucking plane!! Only by the grace of the lord above did I survive yesterday's tragedy. I will issue an official statement here and the news agencies may run it if they wish

Survivor Statement

First of all I would like to send my condolences out to the families of those that died instead of me. They are in my prayers and in the prayers of my family. Let us not ever forget those that died in this horrible horrible tragedy. Secondly, I would like to say I do not know why I was chosen to miss this flight and survive this disaster but I do now realize that life is short and precious and I will now dedicate my life to the betterment of others. Thank you, god bless you.

No comments: