Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Old Slide

A couple of years ago I purchased a two batches of slides on eBay. They were taken by someone who worked for the Michigan department of transportation as a surveyor. I held off on this last batch because there are no documentation to go with it. The first group I scanned came with a few sheets of paper with information on each photograph. So far I have come across some nice pictures of a trip to Mackinac Island in 1964 and a shooting range from 1959. The photo below is my favorite so far. It's the first picture of a set that includes some shots of a firing range. This is a couple just setting off on a road trip, standing in front of their giant land yacht.

Aug 59 001 Somewhere in Michigan 1959

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It's about to set sail! Nice photos Ed.