Monday, December 08, 2008

Was (Not Was)

OK, today while screwing around with Itunes I discovered that Was (Not Was) had released an album back in April. April! How had I not heard of this? It's called "Boo" and it's funky, weird and funny. So yeah, it's a Was (Not Was) album. In my excitement I didn't notice that Amazon had a MP3 version I could download so I bought it off Itunes after swearing I would never use Itunes again because the DRM baloney that comes with files you purchase from them. So now if I want to put a song from this album on a mix CD I am going to have to do an illegal download. That DRM stuff is idiotic. I played the album all morning and will continue to play it for the rest of the week. I got new Was (Not Was) in my life and I couldn't be happier.

Video from the album below. Doesn't Sweat Pea Atkinson have a beautiful voice?

No comments: