Sunday, September 15, 2013

Some Helpful Advice

Friday I played golf with Wendell and Barry. We played 18 at Dr. Charles L. Sifford Golf Course at Revolution Park. And, yes, that is what the employees have to say when they answer the phone. "Thank you for calling Dr. Charles L. Sifford Golf Course at Revolution Park, how may I help you?" That is a mouthful. We still call it Revolution because we're old skool.

Friday at the turn Barry and I each purchased a beer. Unlike most courses we go to, the Dr. Charles L. Sifford Golf Course at Revolution Park serves regular Coors. Coors is not the best beer in the world (that would be Highland Gaelic Ale) but compared to the other domestic ass beers it's not too bad. Good enough for a hot day on the golf course.

Since it was hot out I finished off my one can of Coors quickly. When I was near the bottom of the can I tilted my head back to ensure I got every drop of beer available. When I did this I was staring at the ceiling of the golf cart's roof. Someone had written a message with an ink pen. It read, "Suck a dick." Picture is below.

Untitled

Well played, unknown vandal. I can only hope whoever did that sees this post so he can know how much I laughed when I tilted my head back, killed my beer and read his short message. It struck me as hilarious. Barry also.

No comments: