Monday, July 22, 2013

Get in my Belly

My old Marine buddy Cal went to the British Open golf tournament last week. Because the tournament was being held in Scotland he decided at some point he was going to yell "Get in my belly" after a player putted the ball. Why? In tribute to the Fat Bastard character from the Austin Powers movies. He picked his moment well. He yelled it when Phil Mickelson was putting on the 17th green on Sunday while on his way to a historic victory. I'm not a fan of the meatheads who yell "Get in the hole!!" after every shot players make during a lot of the tournaments in the US but after getting a message from Cal and going back and finding this on my recording of Sunday's action I have to admit that I laughed. Now, I have recorded it and shared it with you.

1 comment:

Stupid YouTube said...

The video is private