Friday, June 14, 2013

Fun with the Camera on my Communicator

Can't call it a phone because I hardly talk on the damn thing. I have a few different camera apps on my phone I like to play with and today was a good day to sit outside and mess around.

Today at lunch I was sitting by the fountain eating the porky cheesey sandwich I purchased from the Roaming Fork food truck. I love the porky cheesey sandwich. It is a grilled sandwich that consists of pulled pork and barbecue sauce. It's perfect. After wolfing down the sandwich I took a few shots of the back of the library and the fountain.

Normal camera mode with the reading taken off the foreground.
Untitled

Normal camera mode with the reading taken off the sky.
Untitled

A shot using the app called HDR Camera
Untitled

The final image was taken using the Platinotype setting on the app called Vignette Untitled

No comments: