Monday, August 03, 2009

Some Photos

Here are a few photographs that I have taken.

The other night there was a beautiful yellow sunset. I had Chris run out with me to the street to try and capture the color.


























































Melanie's battery died Thursday and Wendell was nice enough to pick her up at work.

























We have a couple of teen summer volunteers and a project they are working on is painting our chess pieces. The previous colors of the pieces were brown and light brown and they could be hard to tell apart. No more!



























I'm happy with how this picture of South Blvd turned out.































I dig the symmetry in this picture I took during a ride on the light rail.

1 comment:

Vito Andolini said...

Weird dude, those two front ladies in the lightrail shot work at MH!