Friday, August 07, 2009

I crack myself up

We have a teen writers group that meets here once a month and one of the exercises we enjoy is passing a paper around and each person adds a sentence to whatever weirdness is already on there. What is produced is always strange and funny. I used one of them below to create this stoopid movie.


We reap what we sow, pal

Found this video via Tom Tomorrow. Glenn Back vomits all this scary sludge day after day and then has to go on television and caution the mob he's helped stir up to not be violent. I know I've said it before but how do people like Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity and Drudge even look at themselves in the mirror? How do you make millions of dollars by pandering to the basest instincts of the ignorant and not crawl into the bathtub one night with a plugged in toaster?

1 comment:

sht musik said...

"These people" are entertainers so if what they do catches your attention and keeps you tuning in they have served their purpose. The underlying propaganda is just a bonus like "We have the best health care system in the world." Which by the way reminds me a lot of the old "you´re my favorite brother" comment when you have only one brother. How about "the best health care system we know about in the world"? But I digress.