Sunday, July 26, 2009

24 Hours of Booty

Starting at 7 pm Friday there was a charity event in Charlotte called 24 Hours of Booty. I went down there yesterday afternoon and set up for about half an hour on Queens Road West and took some pictures. It gave me a chance to do one of my favorite camera things: set the shutter speed low and pan as the subject goes by. I love that blurred background look that makes the bicycle look like it's really moving.

Melanie has expressed an interest in participating in this event next year. I'm not agin riding a bike for a few hours for charity but doing it in the last week of July in the Carolinas where the temperature regularly hits the mid 90s is less than appealing to me.








































































































1 comment:

Wanda said...

24 hours means you could ride when the temp is lower!