Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wow, what a scam

Even though costs are going down and speeds and capacity are going up our internet providers want charge us more. I tell you what, once the 50 gigabytes per second services start and Timewarner wants to jack up the price and/or charge more for usage I am going to shop around. I have really enjoyed my Roadrunner over the years and have recommended it to many people during that time. If they repay me by trying to artificially inflate my rates I will go elsewhere. And people wonder why corporate America drives me crazy? This is the same business model that brought us our impotent car industry and the financial meltdown. Profit now and screw whatever the customer thinks and where they may go later. It's retarded.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

From what I've read in the past, this will be based on what you upload. Apparently there are a few out there that really test bandwidth by uploading ungoldy amounts of stuff.