Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Camera

Last night I spent a good chunk of my tax return on a new camera. I bought a Canon Powershot SX10 IS. It's a big step up from my last camera and it came highly rated. I'm pretty excited about the higher megapixels and the 20X zoom lens. It even has an option to shoot at an ISO rating of 3200 for low light concert shots. I took a few trial shots and they are below.

Wendell on the phone in his bathroom
IMG_0005





























Riding along with Michael Waltrip last night. Mark Martin won, by the way. Yee doggy!
IMG_0019























A bird at the bird feeder
IMG_0048


































A tree rat
IMG_0053
























The tree rat drinks from the bird bath. It's the only thing he does that doesn't piss me off.
IMG_0054
























It's got a pretty kick ass macro setting
IMG_0058

1 comment:

Chris said...

That would be a brown-headed Cowbird at yonder bird feeder.

And those are called squirrels, not tree rats.

And Melanie is species Homo sapien, unlike you, Bubonic Ed :-)