Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!

Today is a snow day in Charlotte. The library is closed which means the schools are closed. I am not one of those transplanted northerners that loudly announces that southern folks are candy asses because two inches of snow shuts the city down for a day or two. Why? Because I appreciate free days off. They are gifts from god and show us that he loves us. Today it also means that he expects me to sit on my butt and watch Obama's inauguration. Now I have to find out what time that is taking place.

I took a few pictures outside the house just now. The roads are a little icy but not too bad. Definitely a good idea to shut down the library. It's best not to take any chances.

Looking North

Looking East

Our House

Looking West

Dachsunds Will Poop in Snow

No comments: