Friday, January 09, 2009

Hear my faves

I decided to see how many of my fave albums of the last year I could find and post here. And by find and post I mean legally, of course. I found most of the songs on Imeem. I hope this doesn't slow down too many computers with all the loading that is going to take place.

Dexateens - Lost and Found (The whole album, biatches!)

Lost and Found

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Raising Sand - The Tom Waits song "Trampled Rose."

Trampled Rose - ROBERT PLANT & ALISON KRAUSS

The Dirtbombs - We Have you Surrounded - Here's five tracks from the masterpiece

We Have You Surrounded

Drive by Truckers - Brighter than Creations Dark - Another full album

Brighter Than Creations Dark

Mudcrutch - Mudcrutch - Another full album

Mudcrutch

Levon Helm - Dirt Farmer - Just the title track

Dirt Farmer

Jay Reatard - Matador Singles - The song called "See Saw"

See/Saw - Jay Reatard

Was (Not Was) - Boo - No songs but you can here an NPR story on them here. There are a couple of tracks available there.

I already linked to the Paul Kelly A to Z project.

No comments: