Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun with the Lightbox

It's been a while since I attempted to take some pictures using the lightbox. I think I am starting to get the hang of it. I bought some poster board to use as a background and that made a world of difference.

The Indiana Jones Mighty Muggs version that Mel grabbed for me yesterday during her mad orgy of solo shopping.
 

DC Direct Batman from the Justice Series.
 

History shows again and again how nature points out the follies man. Godzilla! I never noticed until just now after I wrote them here that those lyrics are redundant. Or are they circular?
From Pictures


What would a lightbox experiment be if you didn't put the dachshund inside the box?
Isaac in the Lightbox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you could get by with just a 20 hour day. Those 4 extra hours are too much.