Tuesday, September 02, 2008

More Fake Outrage

I see the most recent fake outrage by the far right nutcases of America is the secretly taped private conversation of Don Fowler. Only the far right could support video taping someone secretly. For some reason the they no problem with any kind of surveillance thanks to the hammering of the propaganda of the current administration. If we all walked around all day filming each we'd be much safer and have more things to flip out over. Geez, who hasn't made a few off color comments in private amongst friends? I remember my high school baseball coach, a respected member of the community, had space shuttle jokes ready to go the day after the first space shuttle disaster. It's the way our species deals with the world. I still don't understand these far right people. You can lie to me all you want but why fool yourselves? This moral high ground they claim as their own doesn't exist in the real world, it's a fantasyland. I mean, let's go back to 1998 when McCain said ‘Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father.' Where's your outrage about that right wing America?

Speaking of fake outrage...

Check out what Rush Limbaugh said today. Wow, I hope he got a good price for his soul.

No comments: