Monday, December 03, 2007

Howdy

I haven't posted anything for a few days because I have been moving all weekend. And I do mean all weekend. From Friday until yesterday I spent over 8 hours a day hauling boxes and furniture from three different apartments into one pretty big house. I don't ever want to do that again. One of my new roommates (an old friend of mine) didn't even bother to pack his belongs until we were at his old place and ready to put his stuff on the truck. I still think he's not aware of just how close he came to getting killed by me, Wendell and Melanie. He set us back a good three or four hours on Friday. Considering Friday was already going to be an 8 hour day you can understand why I was unable to articulate my rage into words. Word of advice, if you ever have to move try and box up your belongings before the day you actually are supposed to move.

New blogger

Jim Bailey, guitar player, reader, mountain climber and Yeti wrestler, now has a blog. He has joined the ranks of the chosen millions. He's the second new blogger to emerge from my group of lifelong friends in the last month. You can read his blog right here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So
1. The address, please. Phone still the same?
2. Let me know when you're ready to do a bit of music (in the form of guitar playing and attendant activities).

Don't I realize you're busy?
Yes.

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm anonymous. You, however, know me as Jim.