Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Michael Vick

I've always been fascinated by Michael Vick. I'm not the only one, obviously. For a while there he was a superstar. His celebrity has waned a little bit in the last few years mostly due, I think, to the realization by most that he was never going to be the great quarterback people hoped and/or wanted him to become. Speaking strictly as a Carolina Panther fan I can't help but feel a little relieved. Vick always seemed to save his best games for us. I mean, dang, one time he literally flew into the end zone from the five yard line to beat us. I'm sorry he got involved in this horrible practice and it looks like he'll do his time. I am also sorry that the career of the most exciting offensive NFL player since Barry Sanders has to potentially end this way.

If you want a good FAQ as to what is going on, check out this page on ESPN's website. It's put together well and is free of sensationalism.

No comments: