Thursday, June 21, 2007

I have the coolest friends

My buddy, Kevin, up in Michigan posted a great piece on his blog about how similar our Marine Corps experiences were. It's very well done and very funny.

Even though our paths only crossed once while we were in the Corps. We spent a night on the town in Okinawa. I think I showed him around since he was there on temporary duty and I had been there more than a year.

Fun link o' the day

Simpsons Theme song on two guitars. Everyone's a musical genius except me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment. I did have a great time that night we went out in Okinawa. The last thing I remember is taking a big drink of Saki from that old man in the alley. I woke up the next morning in my bed, fully clothed with a handset from a payphone in my pocket.