Saturday, March 31, 2007

Howdy

So, I've been sick for the last couple of days. I even took Thursday off. I think I have one of those colds that isn't going to be too severe, it's just going to hang around for about a week and cause me to lose sleep.

Yesterday I bought my plane ticket for my trip to Michigan. I am leaving on April 23rd and coming back May 4th. I haven't been up north for a sinfully long time and I am really looking forward to it. Not only do I get to see family in friends I haven't seen in forever I will also get to go to Pleva's Meats for some of their hotdogs. Best hotdogs in the world, believe me. I wonder if I can convince my family to have some already in the fridge when I arrive? I won't be getting in until late on the 23rd and the store will be closed when I arrive.

Two events will be taking place while I am up there, my grandfather will be turning 90 and my youngest sister will be graduating from college. Should be a fun time.

I also hope to utilize Autostitch with some pictures I take up there. I really want to take a good panorama of the 70 acres my Dad has up there. I hope I can upload my photos and burn some CD's up there because I am going to be a picture taking fool.

Turn Left

You know, I haven't been the least interested in NASCAR this season. I watched the Twin 125's and watched the end of Daytona and that's about it. I just don't give a darn. Is it the demise of older tracks? Is it the demise of Earnhardt, the semi-retirement of Mark Martin, the lack of rednecks or all that and more? I don't know. All I know is that I am finding it really dificult to give a shit about NASCAR right now. I still have a hankerin' to visit local dirt tracks so I still like racing. Can NASCAR win me back? Can I be won back? Probably not.

No comments: