Saturday, February 17, 2007

Woe is me

My computer died yesterday. I don't know if it's the motherboard or the power switch and I don't have the know how to find out. I went to both Radio Shack and CompUSA and neither store had replacement switches. I reckon I might have to buy a new case and, if I have to do that, I might as well get a new motherboard anyway. I need a new CPU so I can play Civilization IV. I gots to get it fixed because I have been really enjoying posting MP3's on the blog. I've heard from a couple of people that have downloaded, listened to and enjoyed the music. That's pretty cool. No music for at least a week and probably longer though.

What really bums me out about the computer going tits up is that I was using the computer as the sound system in my room. Now I gots no tunes in my bedroom. I didn't realize how much I counted on that computer for music until yesterday. My room felt like a tomb without the usual jams.

No comments: