Sunday, January 07, 2007

New look, same old boring blog

Yes, a new and not any more interesting era is dawning here at my blog. I did my very first tweaking of a template by putting Godzilla's head over the leaves that were originally on the banner of this template. Godzilla didn't quite cover the leaves so I put an incongruous old church next to Godzilla. Godzilla didn't eat the old church, no one was hurt during the recreation of this banner. I think I will mess around later with Photoshop and try and tweak it a little more. Doing that will help keep my brain active and I'll live forever like those Catholic nuns from that study someone did on brain health a few years ago. It was in all the papers and NPR even did a story on it. Nuns have all the luck, they are married to Jesus and they have healthy brains even when they're old.

No comments: