Monday, January 29, 2007

Internet goodness

You know what else I like about the internets? Cool tshirts. I received this shirt in the mail last week. I love it. By the way, if you buy a tshirt from Threadless you might consider ordering a size bigger than you usually would. Someone told me that before I bought the shirt and I forgot all about his advice before I put the order in. It fits but it's not as roomy as I would prefer. Maybe I'm just a house and it's not the fault of the shirt?

That's just wrong

You know, I have a pretty dark sense of humor but this isn't right. I would expect something like that from Philadelphia fans but not from a Chicago fan.

MP3 blog?

MP3 blogs are all the rage these days. I found this file of the band Of Montreal covering Moonage Daydream by Bowie during a recent concert. I've just heard of this band and they have a new album out that I am going to have to check out. Try this link below and see if it works. I'm curious to see how long Google hosting will let people upload this before I max out my bandwidth.

Of Montreal doing Moonage Daydream on 1/21/07.

No comments: