Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Youtube not getting so sucky

According to this article on E Online it looks like a bunch of videos that Viacom had ordered yanked from Youtube are now back on. I guess they are only not allowing full-length episodes of their shows, which makes sense. I hope they realized that one of the reasons Stephen Colobert is so popular is due to sites like Youtube that allow people to experience a quip he may have said the previous evening and then share that clip with friends and so on and so on. If the Republicans can use the internet in an intelligent way you would hope a large media corporation would too.

On that note I found the following video during lunch and I just can't express how much Stephen Colbert makes me laugh. Did you know that Stephen Hawking was an a-hole.

No comments: