Saturday, June 17, 2006

In my back yard

Well, it's not my yard. It belongs to all the knuckleheads that live in my building. But I was out there alone a short while ago and saw one of the most beautiful green anoles I have ever seen. He must have been six inches long and he was eyeballing me the whole time I was trying to take his picture. He even expanded his throat a couple of times. I wish I could have caught that before he scampered away. Beautiful animal.

More information on my little green friend can be found here.

Satan's sugar water

For the longest time I have been addicted to Mountain Dew. Today is day two of my attempt to not drink caffeinated sugar water. Mountain Dew is a monster. I may allow myself a Mountain Dew squishy every now and then at the convenience store on Selwyn. I'm pretty sure god drinks Mountain Dew squishes. I've been trying to drink more geen tea to offset the cravings. I have a whole cupboard full of various green teas I purchased at the Asian market on North Tryon St. I am going to make a dent in that collection over the next few weeks.

No comments: