Monday, March 27, 2006

Figurines

When I was a kid my grandparents had a cottage on Lake Bellaire in northern Michigan. On the mantlpiece of this cottage my grandma kept a small collection of small glass figurines. I remember I liked to play with them and was allowed to only after I promised to be very careful with them.

On the right front speaker of my home sound system I have a collection of random figurines. A couple of superhero's, Phoney Bone and a cheap plastic milkmaid are there. I also have a few Homies. I was always worried that my collection of Homies is a little racists. I figured they were all in good fun. Now I feel better though because I received in the mail my full set of Trailer Park Homies the other day. There, it all evens out now. Now I need to get a set of Mafia Homies so the right front speaker of my home sound system will offend everyone.

No comments: