Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Egads

I remember thinking not too long ago that it had been a while since I had been sick. I jinxed myself, I reckon. I stayed home yesterday with a mild fever, headache and sore throat. I guess yesterday wasn't a total loss, I did watch a good chunk of the Simpsons season six DVD. That kept me from going stir crazy. When you are too icky to read TV can be a good thing. I didn't even hop on the Xbox. In between Simpsons episode I would sleep for a while and then in the afternoon I just plain ole slept. Today I've felt good enough to sit upright and have been putting together a Dave Alvin mix CD for James. I reckon I'll go into work tomorrow. I feel a little guilty staying home since we are short staffed this week. Actually we're going to feel short staffed from now on since we lost two people. I figure it's better to stay home rather than infect the rest of the staff. Not much else to report. I think I'll go take a nap. The cats seem to think it's a good idea.

No comments: