Sunday, July 17, 2005

Soda pop in the morning

I'm sorry to say that the most exciting thing I did this weekend was go see "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." That in no way should reflect on the movie, the movie was fun. It's just a sad comment on my current social life. The movie was really good. I laughed through the whole thing and so did the audience. Not since the South Park movie had I heard such continuous laughter in a theater. There were a lot of kids in the audience since I went to a matinee and the kids really seemed to enjoy it. There was one kid making a lot of noise. I couldn't tell if he was crying or being bratty. Turns out he was in one of those complicated wheelchairs and probably was unable to control his reactions. I felt a little guilty for being annoyed.

I just got back from the 110 degree laundry room and there are some bugs in the trees making a hell of a lot of noise. Are they cicadas? I thoght their time had passed. I can even hear them indoors. Jesus.

No comments: