Friday, June 10, 2005

Whoa

I tell you what, 18 holes of golf will take it out of you. My buddy Brigham and I met up at Larkhaven Golf Course at 9 am and four hours later we finished. The day started out cloudy and muggy and then got hot and muggy. The sky cleared up and it got hotter and muggy. The sun burned some of the moisture off and it got hotter but with the moisture out of the air it actually felt nice out. Nice enough to burn my face beet red but still enjoyable. One thing I enjoy about golf is you spend four hours outside and the as the day changes you are in it and can experience. I need to spend more time outside.

For those of you that care I sank a twenty-foot putt and even drove the ball almost straight a couple of times off the tee late in the day. Swearing was kept at a necessary minimum and no clubs were thrown.

No comments: