Friday, March 18, 2005

The real issue

I see this brain dead woman is all over the news. Republican senators are rending their clothes while handling snakes and Democrats are running around with aborted fetuses on top of their heads while proclaiming that Christianity is dead. No one is asking the real question that needs to be asked concerning someone who is in a coma: Should you jerk them off now and then? I don't know if a blog is a legal document but if I am in a coma don't unplug me and be sure to have a nurse jerk me off every other day. She doesn't even have to be attractive. Hell, she doesn't even have to be a she. I won't know, I'm in a coma. If congress really cared about the brain dead they would do all they could to ensure that these poor souls get off at least three times a week. As Bill Hicks once said, "my hat is now in the ring."

No comments: