Sunday, February 06, 2005

All has been prepared

Really there is little to do to prepare for a Superbowl party. A friend of mine is hosting a few of us fellas today and I just got back from a stroll over to the Harris Teeter with a bag of tortilla chips, mild cheese dip and a large bottle o' Mountain Dew. Goddammit, it's Superbowl day and I got enough shitty-ass junk food to keep me revved up for four hours of good ole 'Merican head bashing broken up by 'clever' commercials.

Paul McCartney is going to do the half time show. I reckon they figured Beatle Paul would be the last person to do anything to tarnish his or America's reputation. He is the stoner every mother wants her daughter to bring home. You know what would be great? It would be great if Paul snapped and took his clothes off and waggled his wang at the world. I would consider that a successful half time show.

No comments: