Thursday, January 20, 2005

This is it

Today is the day. That snotty, smirky president will begin withdrawing his political capital today when he takes the ole oath of office. I understand he's going to pledge to unify the country. God bless 'im, I figured he would voice that, the biggest of his lies. Of course his idea of unification is for us to go along with whatever he says or we're causing the riff or supporting terror or particiapting in some sort of anti-American act by not nodding passively. I'm looking forward to seeing some video later today. I can't wait to see how smug he looks up there as the first wartime president to almost blow an election rather than as a president whose legitimacy was doubted by many. This whole Bush presidency is so comicly tragic that I almost anticipate the Southpark Satan to show up today with his boyfriend Saddam.

No comments: