Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Mmmm...torture

Nothing makes me prouder as an American to know that we are torturing enemy combatants in Cuba. God bless our shithead president. Freedom on the march.

Going out on a limb here

I haven't liked the comparisms some have made between our crappy president and Adolf Hitler. He may suck but he's certainly not a Hitler, I reckon. But whenever you say fascism you immediately bring to someone's mind the Nazis. Although if you look at a strict definition of fascism it really has nothing to do with Nazis. This definition is straight from the American Heritage Dictionary. "A system of government marked by a totalitarian dictator, socioeconomic controls, suppresion of the opposition, and usually a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism." How many symptons do you need before you are diganosed with a disease?

See, I didn't say Bush was a fascist. You can't pin that on me. I was just putting stuff out there for you to chew on. There is no need for any government agency to investigate me. Let me just go on record as saying that, even though he sucks, god should continue bless George W. Bush.

No comments: