Sunday, October 31, 2004

God bless our great president and falling back

Got up this morning about 8:30 according to the new time. Kinda cool. I got to hang out with the fellas last night and get up at a decent hour.

There is egg on the front window here at my apartment. It must have came from the apartment complex next door. There are a lot of rambunctious kids over there and there is a gap directly opposite my window in the trees that line the chain link fence between the two complexes. I checked my car and it is egg free but my upstairs neighbor has some egg on her back window. I'd be more annoyed if I hadn't done the same thing a couple of times when I was in high school.

A quick quote from another blogger

"Bush then invoked Bill Clinton, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, and other Democrats who would rather get fucked by Nixon's decayed femur than vote for Bush."

No comments: