Saturday, September 18, 2004

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap and shit

Today I was downtown and fired up my digital camera to take a picture of some construction. The damn thing was broken. The lense was stuck in the full telephoto setting and each time I tried to pull the setting back to wide I could hear the little plastic gears inside grinding together.

I called support at Sony and it looks like I am going to have to mail the camera in and have them work on it. A minor inconvenience but I am so used to having the camera on me all the time and I miss it already.

At least the customer service rep for Sony that I talked to was really friendly and helpful. I was impressed. It's funny how good service like that can really incite some brand loyalty into you almost immediately.

No comments: