Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Weird-ass dream

The other day I had a dream where James and Michael started a Tenacious D cover band. It turned out they were pretty successful and played out a lot. In fact they were so successful that they started getting a following and started mixing in original songs with their Tenacious D set. I think Michael played the part of KG and James was Jack Black.

Eventually they were asked to do a gig out of town. James couldn't make it so Dutch took the James' place at the gig. Also they thought they needed a little help and they asked me to sit in with them on electric guitar. I don't know what town we went to but probably Greensboro. We did well. We rocked. We rocked hard. After our set we hung out and and received many compliments. I think Dutch may have even scored.

No comments: