Friday, June 11, 2004

Reveille

Today...I consider myself...to have gotten up...way too early. For some ugodly, unholy, unhealthy and unnecessary reason I woke up at 5:30. A.M. Those of you that know me, particularly those that have worked with me, know that I am not a morning person. I am consistently arriving at work five minutes after I am scheduled to be there. That is just the way it is and it appears it ain't gonna change real soon. Today though, boom! It's 5:30 and I'm wide awake. At first I thought I just had to tinkle real bad. I did but when I returned to the sack, nothing. So I got up.

What does one do when you don't have to be at work for three and a half hours and the sun isn't up yet? Check email? Surf the net? Play xbox live and shoot some French guys? How about read? Yeah, I did all that. I have to say playing Rainbow Six online is a bigger jolt than a Mountain Dew or a cup of coffee. Nothing like a first-person shooter to wake your ass up.

No comments: