Friday, May 21, 2004

Weird-ass Dream

Sometimes I have trouble sleeping. Last night was one of those nights. Usually when this hits the first time I do go under I hit the half-awake dream state which tends to cause in me a mild waking nightmare.

Last night I dreamed that I was laying in my bed, having a hard time sleeping. Screwed up, I know. For some reason I had my telephone close by and I was taking a call from a telemarketer who was talking very fast. Since I had been awakened by her in this dream I was mocking her by telling her to speak slowly in a very slow manner. Then I hung up on her. She called back and I felt her in the room and she was pulling my hair, hard. I woke up and it took me about thirty seconds to fully convince myself that I was alone in my room. I had to get up and go out to the living room and watch a couple of movie trailers at Apple.com before I was able to go back to bed and finally go to sleep. Jesus, our brains are weird.

No comments: