Sunday, April 25, 2004

Not good

You know I've always thought this whole Iraq thing was a bad idea, morally and practically. Yet I always believed that somehow it would work out. I always thought we would either hold it long enough for a new administration to come in and unfuck it or the administration would start dealing with reality and go international with it. Now it looks like it could turn into a long "generational conflict (I wish I could remember the name of the Sentaor who referred to it that way)" that could rip us apart like Vietnam, the civil rights movement, those big wars called one and two, the Civil War and KISS taking off their makeup.

Now I'm just a little scared.

People are actually debating the need for a draft...

By the way if a draft is necessary: fuck any kind of deferment.

No comments: