Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Serial Mom

This weekend Lee came by and hung out at my place. Wendell was there and so was Chris. We played some music, chatted and had a few beers. We then put in Serial Mom and laughed our asses off.

I've seen the film before and I am still amazed by the facial expressions Kathleen Turner is able to wear and how quickly she shifts from her All-American Mom face to her face of murderous rage.

It's also the film what's-his-face wanted to make when he gave the world "Natural Born Killers." It's a great look at our love of gore films and our fascination with serial killers. These two movies came out in the same year, interesting.

Car?

I may also have a car here pretty soon. A guy I know who fixes and resells cars may have a good deal for me. Maybe I can restart my lagging social life.



No comments: