Thursday, August 07, 2003

Zip a dee doo da

I have a fucking digital camera. A nice one too, goddammit.
Not some piece of shit digital camera you can purchase
from one of those guys that sells tennis shoes and
alien-shaped balloons in the parking lots of closed
gas stations. Man, am I broke now.

I spent yesterday photographing my co-workers. I
am a little surprised I didn't get a email from the
boss lady that contained a message ordering me
to leave my digital camera at home from now on.
I need to do some kind of photography project.
Since I work downtown I can do a gallery of
homeless guys but then I would have to interact
with them and I don't know if I'm ready for that.

I think I'll put together a little photo album of
people I know and see, photos from my walks
during lunch and just whatever else catches my
eye during the day. It'll give me something to do
with all that space going to waste at Roadrunner.

No comments: