Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Ug Oomgowa

Being sick sucks ass! I might go in to work tomorrow just to keep from clawing my own face off while sitting around in this apartment for another day.

I did get to listen to a lot of music, though. So I guess it wasn't a total wash.

RIAA with its head in the sand

I figgered this would happen: Wendell sent me an article today about P2P programs that allow you to trade anonymously. Once again the RIAA is on the cutting edge of technology. You can't help but be impressed by how the recording industry has adapted its business practices to the changing technological environment. Their visionary leadership has helped usher in a whole new era of music distribution.

I think they'll only truly be happy once they drive file sharing so far underground that it will be impossible to track and then they will be able to claim victory. It will be very similar to the drug war.

No comments: