Friday, May 02, 2003

Looking for content

That's it, I'm out of ideas. I have used every single one of my life's experiences for this blog. I got nothing left. The well is dry. The tide is out. The moon of inspiration has been eclipsed. This meteor has meteorited into the sea. This bird has flown. It's been a long time coming. Teach your children well. Third stone from the sun. The glacier has receded up the mountain. The leaves have fallen from the tree. A brush fire took the leaves. The fire has byrned itself out. The smoke has dissipated. The elastic waste band has unraveled. We're at page 2421 of a 2422 paged thesaurus. We have emptied our nuclear stockpiles into enemy lands. The last man at Little Big Horn has died and his pecker has been cut off and placed on a string and is now worn around a warrior's neck. My brain has double faulted. Game, set, outta here. It's gone from downpour to drizzle to dry.

No comments: