Monday, April 07, 2003

Monster in the back yard?

I don't know what the hell was going on this morning but two of the cats who run my place, Pippin and Gallagher the Invincible were agitated. I heard mournful mewing when I was doing the snooze button dance and Wendell who had been sleeping on the couch, was pissed at the cats but he didn't know why they were making all this racket and running from window to window. They had been doing this while it was still dark out. It's disconcerting to wake up, stumble half asleep into the living and see a disheveled and pissed Wendell and two cats behaving like bigfoot had just tapped on the back window.

Upon further review I believe what may have gotten the cats into a tizzy is a possum. The cats were fixated on the window in the kitchen which has a bush in front of it. I would wager that possum I saw a few weeks back was climbing up in that bush.

No comments: