Thursday, February 13, 2003

Duct tape, plastic wrap, paranoia and 24 hour 'news'

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Threatening our allies, bringing up the 'we pulled your ass out of the fire in WWII' argument

Oh, god, save us from the fucking idiots! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

How am I supposed to kidnap someone if I can't get duct tape at Lowe's?

I need to think about something else, this shit is driving me crazy.

Carolina Blue

While standing at the bus stop today talking to the guy whose there every Thursday afternoon just like me I couldn't help but look up at the sky. Carolina blue, it was. The sky here is one of the first things you notice when you move to the Carolinas. It's probably the same shade as it is elsewhere in the world but it just seems to have a uniqueness to it that I can't describe. The blue feels to me like a magical pastel color that draws your eye unlike any other sky. That's what saddens me the most about the summer in this town, the Carolina blue is impeded by the Charlotte smog.

No comments: